We are dedicated to providing Intellectual property services that align with your business needs. We focus on your future business plans, and create a strategy that will help you achieve your future goals. We help you protect your valuable intellectual property assets. We help businesses create a focused IP strategy that aligns with their business needs and helps them avoid costly mistakes with their intellectual property. We use proven systems to eliminate unnecessary delay in the patent and trademark office to obtain timely, but quality protection.
Meet the Team
Founder & CEO
Wayne has over 15 years IP experience and is dedicated to protecting clients most valuable assets, their Intellectual Property. He is a registered patent attorney. He is also admitted to the Arizona Bar.
- Inventors Association of Arizona
- Trademark Law for Inventors and Small Business, Phoenix, AZ
- SCORE of Arizona – Simple Steps for Developing a Business Plan, Phoenix, AZ
- Exit Planning Exchange – Future of Technology Industries in the Southwest, Phoenix, AZ
- Money Radio KFNN AM1510 FM99.3 – Business For Breakfast – Intellectual Property for Small Business, Phoenix, AZ
- Continuing Legal Education for Attorneys – Intellectual Property Issues in Business Law, Phoenix, AZ
- SEED SPOT Arizona – Intellectual Property Basics for Startups, Phoenix, AZ
- Lawpreneur Radio – Helping Clients Solve Their Problems
- Inventors Association of Arizona – Board Member, Phoenix, AZ
- SCORE of Arizona – Guest Speaker, Phoenix, AZ
- SEED SPOT Arizona – Mentor and Speaker, Phoenix, AZ
- Boy Scouts of America – Cub Scout Leader, Boy Scout Leader, Commissioner, Phoenix, AZ
- VEX Robotics – Team Coach – High School and Middle School Teams, Phoenix, AZ
Austin R. Gwynn is a registered Patent Attorney and practices intellectual property (IP) law, contract law, and corporate law. He has worked extensively in matters involving international and domestic distribution, trade treaties and disputes, MAP enforcement, technology development, patent and trademark prosecution, and IP enforcement. Mr. Gwynn earned his J.D. in 2013 from Valparaiso University, his B.S. in Mechanical Engineering and his Associates in Mathematics in 2008 from Brigham Young University. He is admitted to the Arizona Bar.